Saturday, October 5, 2024

September Photo Dump

 I'm sad because my favorite month has already passed by - yup, I blinked and it was gone!  So here's to an AWESOME September!!

Aleah got her braces off the end of August!!  She looks beautiful!!


Hooray - the pumpkin spice English muffins are out!  My Favorite!!


Septembers' Full Moon - gorgeous!


What a beautiful sunrise among the clouds and the aspens - this was on our early morning walk!


WOW - I've NEVER had all 3 coffee cans of pumpkin bread NOT come out of the cans - I was almost in tears until I looked at the picture and noticed the front left one looks like a gnomes face!!  HA!  That brought a smile to my face - the next 3 loaves were better - just one that came out like this!  It still tastes good but really?????


And finally the aspen grove below our house - one of the best years ever for the aspens!

And that's a wrap for September!

No comments: