Sunday, September 6, 2026

August Photo Dump

 August is a month of the past now and we're into September - HOORAY!!!  Here's a few pictures to round out the month!!

I left my car at Jaime's as I rode with them to Laramie - hail came up on our phones so Rayna went out and covered my car with rugs to protect it!  HA!!  And of course the hail never showed up!!


Here's a close up of the coffee mug that Evan brought me back from Tanzania and he also brought Papa a tiny shot glass - it's cute as ever!!


And while we were up at Jessi's place, it hailed like crazy!!!!


Guess what - I got a new vaccum!!!  Yes, it's another Shark and I really like it - pretty much the same as my old one - and now I have a vaccum for each floor!


PALISADE PEACHES!!!  I only got 1/2 a case this year so not too many to put up!!  We enjoyed eating them and freezing a few!!  Next year I will definitely get a whole case!!


Another new item!!  Our indoor/outdoor thermometer bit the dust so we got a new one and I like it SO much better - it plugs in which is nice - we were always changing batteries in the old one!  Must have taken this picture right after my coffee break on the front porch as I always put the little table (which holds the outside control) in the sun to get a few rays!!!


And finally the August full moon - always pretty!!


And that's a wrap for August!

No comments: