Monday, October 5, 2026

September Photo Dump

 I'm sad that September went SO DARN FAST!!!  Fall has been around a few weeks now and will be on the downhill side soon........

A few pictures that didn't make the blog!

Glenn put some more blacktop on the driveway - it turned out really nice!


Pumpkin bread!!!  And 3 PERFECT loaves - that rarely happens!


Jessi let me know when the "pumpkin spice" English Muffins arrived in her store - I looked for 2 weeks in all 3 of our stores and there were NONE!!!  So depressing!!!  When we went to Denver, our first stop was at King Soopers and they had them so I bought 4 packages!!!  HOORAY!!


The aspens are beautiful on our morning walk!


I worked Food Pantry last week and this was the ONLY water they offered in the cooler - yikes!!!!  So I tried a can of it and decided I DESPISE drinking water out of a can - it has a metallic taste to it!!  And what's with the NAME of this water - oh my!!!  No wonder it's sitting at the food pantry - nobody wants to buy it at the store!!!  HA!!


Our neighbors from OK. were in town so we had our get together!!  Always a fun time - and all 4 of us were rocking Fall shirts so we had to show off!!


What a crazy bunch!!

And that's a wrap for September - on to October whether I like it or not!!

No comments: