Sunday, June 9, 2024

May Photo Dump

 It's June - it's spring - it's green outside!  And this is the shortest photo dump I think I've ever had!!

Glenn put a new part on the razor and wanted to take it out one day to test it!  We just went to a local place about 20 minutes away and had a nice ride - and the razor worked great!  HOORAY!


When we were up in Ft Collins, Jill and I dropped Aleah off at her game and went for coffee at Ft. Lupton - they had the CUTEST little coffee gnomes ever!!!  I bought 2 - one for Jessi and one for me!  They're so darn cute that I've already called Jill and asked her if Aleah has any more games in that town, and if so to let me know - I'll send her back to the coffee place to get more!


The full moon over snowy Pikes Peak is always beautiful!

That's a wrap for May!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hooray, summer is here!