Wednesday, May 7, 2014

3 Years Of Business/Happy Anniversary!

 What a beautiful Saturday afternoon for Jessi's 3rd anniversary of Keppy Chiropractic!  This is the first year that Glenn and I have been able to attend and she had her party at the perfect place - Centennial Park!  I've blogged before about this neat park as there are so many things for the kids to do and in the summer, it becomes a splash park also!

Despite a little bit of wind, it was nice and warm out and she had a great turnout!  Gary worked the blender station and made green smoothies for whoever wanted them - yum - fruit and greens - extremely healthy and they tasted awesome!

 Kenzie sure looked cute in her dress and mom is putting a tattoo on her arm - I even got one and they were all chiropractic related!!
 The cake was delicious!!  There was quite a spread of food to eat and also many games to play!

 I didn't get a picture of Evan this time but Kylan looked so cute that I had to take his picture!!  Him and Evan weren't around much as they were out playing at the park!

Congratulations Jessi on 3 fabulous years of being in business for YOURSELF!!  What an accomplishment!!  And from all the comments that your clients made about you, I KNOW they feel the same way I do!

1 comment:

Teri said...

So nice you could celebrate with her - what a great accomplishment!