Thursday, September 8, 2016

Weekend Visitors

The Keppys came to visit over the weekend!  It wasn't a long stay as they had to leave right after lunch on Sunday to get back home as Gary's mom and sister were in town!  They pulled in late Friday night - I had the beds all ready so they could get right to sleep!!

Boy were Evan and Kenzie surprised when they saw the playset the next morning!!  Glenn and Evan took off rock hounding and Gary took Kenzie to the North Pole so it was just Jessi, Gwyn and I for the morning - more snuggle time with Gwyn!!  And coffee for the two of us!

While Jessi was taking a shower, I went into the bedroom for a little bit - Gwyn had been pushing the baby stroller and when I came out, this is what I found!!

 The kids got in the hot tub after they all got back home - Gwyn was NOT happy she couldn't get in but then seemed content to put her hands in the water!

 Jaime, Rayna and Kylan stopped over for a while - the kids had fun on the playset!!

 Gosh it was bright out trying to take pics!!

 One of the things on our agenda was to get a cute pic of Gwyn in a fall outfit.  I put out my fall decorations last week and I have a fall frame that needs a picture!!  Most of the time we can get a really good smile but had to settle for just a sweet smile!!

 Lunch on the deck is always fun!!

 Gwyn was a riot this weekend!!  We have a really cute video of her bopping to the music from one of her toys - I tried to download the video on this blog but after downloading for 1/2 hour, it was only 1/4 done so I cancelled it - darn slow Internet!!

Every time Papa left to go outside, Gwyn would start pouting - she loves going to look at the chickens so of course Papa would take her outside!!  She is a character!!

We had such a fun time with all of them - but the time always goes way too fast!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

What fun! How nice they are so close and you get to see them so often!!!!