Wednesday, October 19, 2016

It's Fall In Ft Collins

One thing really neat about Ft Collins is that they have huge trees with leaves, something we don't have much of in the mountains except for the aspens!  They're loaded this year with gorgeous leaves and I really enjoyed walking through all the fallen leaves in the morning when I went for my daily walk - it was pretty windy so there were lots of them on the sidewalk!  This tree caught my eye!

 The kids raked and raked in their backyard and made 2 huge piles to play in!!

 After church on Sunday we went on a hike through a nature trail - we've done it before in the fall and it's always pretty - I love this huge tree!


 And then it was time for Parker's ballgame - the last one of the season and those little guys looked so cute out there on the field!  Parker did great and of course was the cutest one out there!!

 He really wasn't into taking pictures after the game with his medal but he was excited about it!!

Robby ended up coming home from hunting late Sunday morning - which basically meant I didn't need to transport kids on Monday for school.  In the meantime Jaime had called and wondered if I could sit with Rayna on Monday since Brad was still hunting and she needed help after her surgery.  So after a great 3 day weekend at Jill's, I headed to Denver (and promptly got lost as I didn't follow Jill's instructions so had to call Jaime to direct me!!!) and spent the day with Rayna.  She is doing fine but still in a lot of pain so appreciated me being there!  We enjoyed smoothies together, watched some TV and worked on our adult coloring books!  After picking up Kylan from school, I headed on home as Brad was there by that time!  Thanks Jill for an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a busy fun weekend! Just back from grandkids myself - wonderful time as always!