Sunday, December 17, 2017

Would YOU Drive This To Town?

Our next door neighbor does hail repair on cars - he did the estimate for both our truck and car when they had hail damage thislast summer.  To me, the hail dents were hard to see in places but of course they were most noticeable on the hoods of the vehicles!

Since we are planning on trading our current car in (or selling it) and getting a different one, I knew we'd have to get the hail dents taken care of, at least on the hood!  So Al set a date since he had to be home that day anyway, and said to just bring the car over and he would take the hood off and repair it in his garage!

I had a massage that afternoon - and I don't enjoy driving and parking the big truck - so after I found out it was legal to actually drive the car without a hood on it, that's what I did!! 


The hood is back on now and looks great!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Ha - when you told me this on the phone I thought you meant the entire top was off (like a convertible!)- LOL. This is much better than that although I would feel weird driving it too! :)

Teri said...

You are braver than I am!

Jill said...

I think I would have driven the truck!