Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Our Christmas Celebration

We woke up to beautiful sunny skies and cool but nice weather!  Glenn and I cooked up breakfast and soon the other 2 families arrived for our Christmas! The 3 boys had matching t-shirts and the 3 little girls had matching ones too!



The girls loved their "name" sweatshirts!


And Rayna was thrilled with the Beatles poster we got her!


Gwyn was so cute opening up her presents - her eyes would light up and she would get so excited!


I had bought a blue tooth stocking hat for Rayna - and after I tried it out, decided that not only did I need one but the 3 girls did too!  The music sounds awesome coming out of the little speakers in the hat!


Many years ago (before Robby and Jill were even married), Robby gave Glenn and I an electric Santa who wiggles back and forth as it plays Jingle Bell Rock - I have had it out for years and years but decided I was done with it as most of the time the kids don't end up at our place during the month of December.  So I did the next best thing - I regifted it back to Robby!!  We all got a chuckle out of that and he couldn't believe I had kept the original box it came in!


Once again I made picture books for all the kids - yes, it takes many hours to do it but it is so worth it and the kids love getting them - here's a few of the kids looking through their book!


What a crew!!


After the gift opening it was time for coffee and cinnamon rolls!!  Jessi lovingly makes them from scratch for us and as usual, they were AWESOME!!!  THANKS JESSI!!

And the day continues.........................

2 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like a great way to celebrate!

DrKeppy said...

Our Christmas mornings are hard to beat! Such wonderful times!