Monday, November 5, 2018

Trunk Or Treat

Since we were going to be up at Jessi's place on Friday night (the night before we flew out to Orlando for our WDW trip) she asked if we could help her with Trunk or Treat at Kenzie's school!

Trunk or Treat basically means that either families or businesses set up out of the back of their car or pickup and hand out candy!!  We had never been to one and gosh, I couldn't believe all the kids that came!


Glenn and I walked Gwynnie around the parking lot to get her candy!   Here she's posing with one of her neighbors.


The back end of Jessi's car looked really cute with a fall theme!!  (after FINALLY getting those leafs on a string untangled!!!!).  She handed out organic suckers with a business card attached to them so Papa and I did the stapling!!


The weather was mild so we didn't have to deal with gloves and hats - about 3/4 of the way through Jessi ran out of suckers!!!  I can't remember how many she had but it was a LOT!!!  What a fun time!


Back at the house we did the usual back to back of Evan and I to see if he has reached my height!!  What do you think???  I believe he's almost there!!


And then it was off to bed for a 3:15am wake up call for our trip!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

He is there I think! Jay and Sue had that same costume - T-rex - they looked hillarious in it!

Jill said...

Trunk or treat's are so fun! I don't think my kids school hosted 1 this year.