Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Colorado

 Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE living in Colorado, especially in the summer and the fall?  My favorite part of the day is morning coffee on the front porch!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my front porch, just sitting there in the quiet and drinking my coffee - reading - looking at Pikes Peak - and just enjoying the scenery!

Once again, Glenn has grown some beautiful flowers in pots that I get to enjoy, along with my fountain!


What a cool cup!  I LOVE this cup when I do just a regular cup of coffee!


The front porch - just a great place to relax!


Off to the side is our new swing!  And soon to be, new concrete poured and the square blocks taken up and moved to the back side of the house - I can't wait!!


My view in front of me also includes this tree which holds one of our hummingbird feeders!  I tried to get a picture of a hummingbird but ran out of patience - ha!!


This is just our pathway over to our neighbors' house - we've worn a path!!  And this summer we've put solar lights on the path to light the way!  Great neighbors - great friends!


Loving every day of our summer here in Colorado!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds so relaxing - someday for me :)

Jill said...

I do love sitting on your front porch in the morning!