Thursday, August 5, 2021

July Photo Dump

 July is officially done - August has arrived - and I'm FINALLY caught up with my blogging!  With the calendar looking kind of sparse in August, I have a feeling there won't be as many blogs!

Jane and I went to the melodrama in Cripple Creek one afternoon - as always, it was great!


Glenn's been reading up on ebikes - discovering that they should be the perfect bike to take hunting as they're not loud!  He ended up buying 2 - one that the batteries don't work (so he's been trying to figure out how to build a new battery set for it - another project that keeps him busy) and the other one that works just fine so he's enjoying riding it around the subdivision.  However, now he's discovering that a lot of the national forests do NOT allow ebikes - so he's scratching his head at that!


We've only had 1 hail storm so far this summer - it was very small and didn't do any damage!

Glenn's greenhouse is doing excellent this summer - he sells lettuce to Mountain Naturals in town (an organic store) and also to the restaurant in Florissant!  Right now he's behind because he can't grow it fast enough!


I'm not sure what else is growing in this patch besides lettuce - but I do see a flower!


In other news, I got a new IPhone 12 so am pretty excited about that!  After seeing how much better the girls' pictures were, I decided I needed to upgrade as I had an IPhone 7.  I was proud of myself as I did most of the switching of the phones on my own with a little help from Jessi!  Glenn took my old phone so got his switched around also - I'm anxious to take some pictures now!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great pic's to wrap up July! Wish I was caught up on blogging!

Teri said...

Another month done! Summer is going by way too fast!