Friday, January 13, 2023

December Photo Dump

 Since we are well into Jan., it's time to be caught up and get this posted!

I was excited when the new Avatar movie came out!  So Glenn and I went to the first showing of the day down in Co. Springs - the movie was fantastic!  But the length of that movie, oh my gosh!  That's an extremely long time to sit through a movie - even if you're in recliner chairs!


I was SO GLAD we opted to see it in 3D - the images were fantastic!


Year after year we continue to have our "unchoir" party!  I bring the soup - Beth brings the rolls - Steve brings the relish tray - and Arlyne makes the dessert!  We have it down to a science now!  Our singing voices continue to fail us each year - HA!



Jane and I not only did the Holiday Home Tour together but also went to Cripple Creek to see the winter production - unfortunately we were not impressed with either!  We've decided that we have went for SO many years to each of these, that there's nothing new to see!  Are we getting old and grumpy?  I think so!


What a peaceful scene looking out back from the deck!


Jessi showed me this old saved photo from I think snapchat - I kept looking at it and the woman looked familiar but I couldn't place her so finally asked Jessi who she was - HA!  - I laughed and laughed when she told me it was ME!


Yes, I DID get my tubs for next year!!

And that's a wrap for December of 2022!  Now on to 2023!

3 comments:

Teri said...

So fun that you still get together with your 'choir' friends!

DrKeppy said...

Yay for finding your Christmas containers and Avatar and fun choir times! LOL on that photo!

Jill said...

A great wrap up to December!