Thursday, February 2, 2023

What Happened To January?

 Oh my gosh!  It's February!!  What happened to blogging in January?  Well apparently it just didn't happen!  You would think I work full time and then I would have a great excuse for not blogging but of course that isn't the case!

So here I sit in Loreto, Mexico - wanting to start blogging about our trip to Baja and I STILL have January to blog........Life just gets in the way sometimes!

So I'll do some quick short blogs to catch up!  Glenn went ice fishing once again up in South Dakota - Brrrrrrrrrrr........Him and Brad made the 14 or so hour trip up in Brad's truck - and yes they hit some bad weather along the way!

They met Neal and Chance up there and the crew moved into an "ice castle" the next day, right on the ice.  Think of a mobile home on the ice - with bunk beds, cooking facilities and a bathroom, along with holes in the floor to fish out of!  Not my choice of a vacation but they all had a great time!

Chance is really growing up!  He got ahold of Glenn's phone and sent me this picture and was texting - I thought I was texting back to Glenn so it was actually kind of funny when I figured out it was Chance!


Does that lake look cold and desolate or what?   But they DID catch fish and that's all that counts!


Chance was the BIG winner of the trip with the largest fish so he was pretty proud of himself!  

Lots of walleye were caught and the guys arrived home tired but happy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Glad they had fun! Not my cup of tea though!

DrKeppy said...

Looks nice and cold! What a fun concept although I agree - not anything I would want to do!