Friday, July 31, 2026

Texas Company

 Our good friend Cindy has been coming to Pagosa Springs (where her daughter Erica and family now live) for the last 3 years to help with the grandkids over the summer!  I was hoping to see her again this summer and sure enough, she called and said her and Erica were heading to Cheryl's place (another daughter who lives in Firestone) and could they stop and spend a night with us?  ABSOLUTELY!!

We were excited to see them - Erica's kids had flown to WI to be with their other grandparents  - Glenn was disappointed as he enjoys playing with those 3!  Anyway, it was so fun to have them arrive where we talked and talked and talked as you can imagine!!  Mango daiquiris were on the menu for happy hour!

Even taught them to play the Swoop card game and they enjoyed that too - 


I made Erica one of my special coffees the next morning and she sure enjoyed it!  And if you're noticing her glasses look different today - well I asked the same question and she has the type of glasses where there are different colors and patterns on the frames and they are metallic and snap right on - I LOVED them!!


Jaime came over for coffee that morning also and we all had a great time!!!


Here's to GREAT friends and SO many fantastic memories of times spent together!

No comments: