Thursday, March 1, 2012

Computers and Kids

Parker and I got along just fine last Saturday because his mom wasn't around!! And I took the cutest pictures of him while I was savoring him all to myself!!
Robby, Jill and the kids came down late Friday night and Aleah spent her first night upstairs with Glenn and I, sleeping on the princess mattress - and she did great!!
They had a birthday party to attend late Sat. morning but it was during Parker's nap - and since Glenn had an appt., I got to babysit for a little while!! After he woke up from his nap, I fed him and we played a little bit - I sure enjoyed all the smiles I received!!
And then I strapped him in his car seat and headed to the party where I exchanged Parker for Robby!! My FAVORITE computer tech was going to install a NEW computer and printer at Glenn's business!!! HOORAY!!! The old computer was not only slow, but had such a small screen and the printer???? It was something from the dark ages I believe!! Anyway, we headed to the office and Robby started in!! Jill and the kids stopped later to see the place and I headed back to our house with her since Robby was going to be a while!
Robby definitely got his workout at our house later - Glenn and him worked quite a while on the fax machine which wasn't working properly and then he hooked up our new Blu Ray DVD player and checked out our speaker system! Yes, I had a list for Robby as he doesn't get down too often and I SO appreciated all he did for us!!
The DVD player works great, I LOVE the new computer at Glenn's office and I got to play with the grandkids for a day - what a great Saturday!!

3 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

How fun - grandkids and tech stuff done :) and here I was with your other daughters and grkids during the weekend - isn't that ironic? Glad you/Robby got so much done!!!

Teri said...

What more could you ask for? Sounds perfect.

DrKeppy said...

He is so cute! Hooray for one-on-one time with baby Parker! And hooray for new technology -woo hoo for Robby!