Monday, March 11, 2013

The (Almost) Finished Project

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new granite!!  There are still a couple more things for Glenn to do but it's all things that no one else would notice so I decided to go ahead and take pics this last weekend of the finished project!
 


My new faucet is WONDERFUL!!!  The spout type handle pulls down so it's a breeze to go around the edges of the sink!

Remember the different edges I talked about on the fabrication blog?  This is the chiseled edge which is on the island.

This is the ogee edge which is on the countertop.


Because of the reflection from the window, I took this picture at night so disregard the "yellow" look to it from the flash - but I wanted to show the granite on the shelf - it really looks sharp!

I suppose now that I have new granite, I can't complain about cooking................

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, wow, wow, looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person! I love the different fancy edges.

Teri said...

Looks wonderful! I love the edging.

Patty Jensen said...

Yes now I have seen the pics of the bar - it is fantastic!!! I love love love it!!!! And the edging - wonderful!!! It is just sooo pretty!

DrKeppy said...

It looks amazing - wow - what a difference!! Make sure you bring those pictures (and "before") to your leads group! :)