Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Want To Change Places?

I'm not sure who was more scared on this ordeal - Glenn or me?  The flashing has come loose on both sides of the house and whenever it's windy (which seems to be all the time), it bangs and bangs.  There also is a small space up at the top that is open and birds go in and make nests during the summer - I've asked Glenn to PLEASE patch it and the time had finally come!

He borrowed scaffolding from a friend and then propped the ladder on top of that - I was so nervous I could hardly watch................but he accomplished it and it only took 5 times up and down that ladder!

Now to move it to the other side of the house where the driveway sits at a 45 degree angle - should be interesting!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yikes! That's pretty high up there! Glad it was him and not me; not sure I could have done it!

Teri said...

I think Jay and I are done with doing things up that high - good for Glenn!