Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Denver Fishing

Glenn decided he was ready to go fishing - now mind you, he can't yet cast but he informed me he could certainly troll in a boat.  So we headed up to Denver so Glenn could go fishing with Brad in his boat!

But first was Glenn's rehab - 90 minutes of exercises - I went shopping while he did rehab but he told me he did great and was exhausted afterwards!  I finished up buying a few things for my upcoming trip and then went to a place to grab some coffee - because I hadn't been there before, I got it for free - cool!

Denver as always, was busy but I made good time driving - Glenn napped for a while and then the guys headed out fishing!  They had a great time fishing over the next couple of days and caught enough walleye for a meal!

It's always fun to head to coffee with Jaime and Jessi!  Little Gwyn came along and looked darling in her cute outfit!

 Jaime, Kylan and I took their dog for a walk that evening and there was a beautiful rainbow out as it was sprinkling.  Kylan was determined to find the end of the rainbow as he thought it was right by the 7-11 Store - of course it wasn't but he sure ran towards it for quite a while.  Ah, the dreams of a youngster, chasing a rainbow.

 Jessi and Gary took the kids out for Chinese since it was their last day before school started (really - they started school on August 5th!!) and invited me to go along - great Chinese food with excellent company!!

 I still owed Kylan a movie for his birthday last May so we headed over to The Movie Tavern to see Minions - Kylan loved the movie and we enjoyed sitting in the recliners with popcorn and a smoothie!

 I think it's time to remember my GOOD camera the next time I go to Denver - such a cute picture of Gwyn but a lousy picture!!  Sometimes the cell phone doesn't do a great job!

 One last picture of the Keppy's!


We had a fun time staying at Jaime's - Jaime and I finished picking up things for Nicaragua and discussed all the final details.  Then it was back to Co. Springs for another round of rehab! 

Always feels good to get back home - and now it's time to finish up the things that need to be done before I head back to Denver on Friday to fly out with Jaime and Rayna - I'm definitely excited!

No comments: