Monday, January 18, 2016

Good Eats

We had a lovely evening with friends John and Patti last week - John had got both of us Groupons for Joseph's Fine Dining in Colorado Springs.  It's a very nice restaurant and the food didn't disappoint!!

The 4 course dinner started with an appetizer - John and Glenn split the calamari and Patti and I had the jalapeno artichoke stuffed mushrooms - delicious!!

 For the main entree, Glenn had the New York Strip Steak - I chose a chicken breast stuffed with spinach and figs and covered with an orange glaze - it was delicious!!

I forgot to take a picture of dessert but it was THEE BEST!!!  Glenn had caramel cheesecake which he shared with me and I had blueberry lemon cake and I shared with him!!  We were all stuffed when we left and looking forward to our next time together.

1 comment: