Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mothers Day

What a feast for breakfast!!  Gary and Glenn cooked up bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy AND french toast!  Jessi and I were both impressed!!

Glenn had bought me a beautiful miniature rose bush and the girls gave me my annual present which I love more each year - my printed blog book for the prior year!!  I now have 9 blog books to date and each one is so precious!!


 Papa took the kids to the park with Gwyn dressed in one of her new outfits!

 And then it was off to Evan's flag football practice and game!!  Glenn took the car and carried the chairs to watch Evan's practice and then I walked to the game with Kenzie and Gwyn in the stroller - it wasn't too far away but a couple of small hills made it seem longer!!

Evan played an awesome game and even made a touchdown!!  So fun to see!!

 The day was gorgeous - and the scenery just doesn't get better than this when you're sitting at a game!


Glenn headed for home after lunch - and as soon as Jessi and Gary arrived home from their last seminar, I hit the road too!  It was hard to leave Gwyn as she wasn't happy I was leaving but the time will be short till we see them again!  What a great time in Denver!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Mother's Day! So glad you are still enjoying your blog books!

Teri said...

Sounds like so much fun and that sky was just gorgeous!