Saturday, September 23, 2017

Keppy Fun

WOW - another weekend with kids and grand kids!!  Since the Keppys' had just returned that week from Gary's grandmother's funeral in Iowa, I really didn't expect them to come down for the weekend - but they did and we were sure glad!

Check out (what's left anyway) of what Jessi brought down for us!!  Gosh they were good!!  Especially with a great cup of coffee!

 Gwyn of course had fun playing outside and running around!  She has Papa and I at her beck and call!  I love her cowboy boots!

 A couple of weeks ago I remembered I had an old game in the closet that I really enjoyed playing so got it out and we played it - Tripoly!!  And yes, there's an extra one as Kylan came out and spent the nite - the boys were SO excited to see each other!  Jessi and I enjoyed our "special" coffee that morning!


Gwyn loves sitting on the counter and helping me cook!

 These 3 had a ball over at their "fort" - they borrowed an old rag and made a sign for it!  We all checked it out and it's cute as can be!!

Somehow Jessi and I never got to our books this time - too much to talk about I guess!  It was a great though short weekend and we always love seeing them!

1 comment:

Teri said...

How fun that they are so close and can just hop in!