Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Checking In With The Savages

It was time to visit the Ft. Collin bunch as we hadn't seen them (except Jill) since before Mexico!  We headed up early on Friday to make a stop at Jessi's office to get adjustments - they were truly needed!

Friday was a crazy day as Jill had a late appointment at school, it was the spring festival at the kids' school and Parker had a make-up flag football game!   Also in the mix was Robby and Glenn looking at a camper!!

I took both of the kids to the spring festival - it was a Star Wars theme with lots of bounce houses and food!  The kids had fun and I snapped this pic of Parker before I took him to the parking lot to meet Robby and Glenn for his game!


Aleah and I hung out at the festival till Jill got there and we headed home!  Parker did great at his game and even pulled 7 flags!!

Jill and I spent the evening researching Walt Disney World - it's amazing how much information there is online and since I've been there 3 times, I had lots to show Jill!!

Saturday morning we all headed out early for Parker's game but it wasn't to be - about 1/2 way to the game, Parker threw up in the car - poor kid - of course he didn't feel like playing so we just headed back to the house.  Robby and Glenn went fishing for the remainder of the day (but Parker didn't feel like going) and Jill and I spent ALL DAY working on Disney World stuff!

Sunday Parker felt great so he headed out with the guys to fish!  Isn't he cute?


Jill, Aleah and I headed to Scheel's in Loveland to get Glenn's Fathers' Day gifts - unfortunately we didn't find what we were looking for but we rode the ferris wheel!!  COOL!!


And looked at all the neat animals and fish!


And took photos!!


Oh and we stopped for coffee and smoothies but since the coffee line was almost 15 people deep, I opted to get a smoothie too and they were delicious!!

The guys sent this picture of Parker - he was so excited to catch a fish!


I LOVE going to Ft Collins in the spring because of all the beautiful trees AND the blooming lilacs!  Jill's lilac bush was in bloom so of course I decorated her table and even brought some home!

Since the guys fished till late afternoon, we ended up just spending another night and heading home on Monday morning (after rush hour!)   Thanks Robby and Jill for a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds like fun. My lilacs are just getting started. Hope they are in full bloom this weekend. - Love them!

Jill said...

It was a great weekend planning Disney! I do wish you could have seen Parker play football...at least Papa got too!