Thursday, July 19, 2018

Birthdays!!

July is birthday month!  Aleah's 4th of July birthday was spent in Iowa - she turned 9 and sure loved being able to do fireworks back there!!  Jessi's birthday was on the 10th  - her and Gary enjoyed The Melting Pot together!!  Jill's and my birthday were on Friday the 13th this year!!  Jill spent hers camping and I spent mine with Glenn - seeing a movie and eating out at Texas Roadhouse!

When Jill's came down on Sunday, her and I decided to go out for dinner while Glenn watched the kids!  We had a nice dinner at Carmen's and enjoyed our chocolate cake for dessert!


We always try to take a picture together so I have one to put on our annual calendar!


Jill also brought my gift down from the 3 girls - a new game which I can't wait to play AND the device that goes on the back of your phone plus a phone holder for the car!  It's nice to put my phone in the holder so I can see it as I'm driving!

We're all another year older - and YES, I am on Medicare!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It was fun to celebrate together!

Teri said...

What fun to celebrate and share birthdays!