Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Jill and the Kids

Somehow I forgot to post this blog after the North Pole blog!!

Aleah always get up early when she stays with us - and Tuesday morning she woke up in time to see the deer that arrived wanting some food!  She had no qualms about walking out there and feeding them!


After a while I looked outside as I heard the skidsteer running - Papa had taught Parker how to drive it and he LOVED driving it around!


Not to be outdone, Aleah got in there too and had her turn!!

Perhaps I should learn to run it?   Anyway, the kids had a great time here - Jill and I did some more Disneyworld planning and they headed home after lunch!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Can't believe they drive that thing around!

Jill said...

Great pictures of the kids...there is always something fun to do at Nana and Papa's!