Thursday, December 13, 2018

FUN at the YMCA

We all had such a great time and the kids loved the roller skating, swimming, and basketball - not to mention just spending time with their cousins!!

The 3 girls always have a great time catching up!



Gary, Jessi and I took a walk one morning - pretty chilly but the sun was warm!


The kids had fun sitting around the coffee table to eat!


Glenn went in to sleep - and then Gwyn needed a nap (she was sleeping at night on our floor) and when I went back in to check on her, she was in bed with Papa!  Precious!


Always a good time at Happy Hour!


We did go over for Bingo but didn't make it mandatory this year - so 1/2 of the family stayed downstairs in the game room playing pool and ping pong!  And yes, we ALL won at least once with Bingo - but the prizes are lame, just little tiny toy like items.  Gwyn enjoyed them though!


Jessi and Glenn (with help from others) finished their SECOND puzzle!


My only wish for the weekend was to get a picture of Glenn and I with the grand kids at the YMCA statue!!  SO we bundled up everyone Sunday morning before we left and got some pictures!!  Wish they were closer but I'll take what I can get!!


Guess my photography skills ARE a bit better as I zoomed in before I took pics of the Keppys!!  I'll pass that skill along to either Jill or Jessi - can't remember who had my phone!!

So another fantastic Christmas is in the books - what an awesome way to celebrate!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I am always a little jealous when I read about your Christmas celebration - looks like so much fun!

DrKeppy said...

It was SUCH a fun weekend! And mom.. just crop the picture and it WILL be zoomed in!! :)

Jill said...

Ha! I was going to say the same thing Jessi did! Crop tool is your friend! But hey, the scenery is beautiful. It was a great, fun-filled weekend!