Thursday, January 20, 2022

South Dakota Fishing

 He's back - all in one piece - with some fish!  A week to the day he walked in the house about 5 hours earlier that I expected him!!  He had stopped for the night but couldn't sleep much so actually got up and drove IN THE DARK to get home - and Glenn doesn't drive at night anymore (not much at least!)  I think he just missed me! HA!

Glenn did have a great time - Maggie stayed with him in the ice shack and she is quite the fisherman!  Not sure how all the "housekeeping" and "cooking" went in that little place but Glenn didn't look like he lost any weight so they must have eaten good!!


I believe Maggie caught the BIGGEST fish!  Check out that COLD, DESOLATE looking lake!


I guess Glenn told Maggie a lot of jokes - poor Maggie - I'm sure she didn't understand them all!


The crew that fished up there!


I'll guarantee you that Glenn taught her HOW to showcase a fish when someone is taking a picture!

Glenn's glad to be home and now will switch his thoughts to "ocean" fishing for a while - at least until we head to New Mexico to go ice fishing down there!

3 comments:

Jill said...

How awesome Maggie fished with them! Glad Papa has a grandchild that enjoys fishing that much...especially ice fishing!

Teri said...

Glad he had a great time - that is NOT for me :)

Sherry said...

Glad he made it home. Been wondering if they had a good time and caught fish. Looks like it. 🙂