Friday, April 1, 2022

Baja Fun

 Lazy days with some windy weather!  Patty and Leonard aren't hard to entertain as they need and want to relax!  I think they were unprepared for all the people that stop by on a daily basis though - when the house you rent is at the corner of the beach and the road to get to the beach, everybody walks by!  And that's one of Glenn's favorite part about renting this house - me, not so much!  I like the quiet!

The internet has been crazy the past two days!  I just start to blog and it goes down - try to download a picture and it goes down!  I FINALLY got it to work this morning but it completely put my photos in reverse order - oh well - gotta love Mexico!!

So I will blog in reverse order!

The guys went fishing!  Glenn got a nice yellowtail - or it could have been Leonard??  Glenn catches so darn many fish I can't keep track - doesn't matter - great eating and that's what counts!


There was a gorgeous sunrise that morning - you just don't get better than this!! I always love the reflection on the water!


Captured the guys going out - always a cool picture!

We had dinner over at Eric and Hillary's the night before!  Hillary is a wonderful cook and is always cooking and baking things!  She was in the kitchen when we were outside so just had to take this picture to show off her new apron she got at the market!

The rest of us enjoying drinks and snacks on their patio -what a great group of people!

And lastly, (or should I say firstly), we captured the full moon on our morning walk!



3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that sunrise is amazing!

Teri said...

Sounds like such an amazing time!

DrKeppy said...

The sunrises are so incredible! And so are the fish!