Saturday, April 9, 2022

March Photo Dump

 March has come and gone - time to post those last few pictures that haven't made the blog yet!

This was an interesting set of clouds one day!


I love watching the sun coming up!


I play word games EVERY DAY!  In fact,  I have become quite obsessed with them!  Along with the daily wordle, I play wordus where you can play as many times as you want!  And once I got the word on the first time!!!!  And now Jill passed on another word game called quordle where you play 4 words at once - yup, I'm addicted!!  Just hope it's helping my brain - ha!


Rayna, Matias and Jaime all had birthdays in March!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  They all love skiing and are decked out in new gear which were birthday presents!


Happy Birthday Jaime!  Jill and Jessi got her even MORE gnomes!!  


I LOVE pictures of my 3 beautiful daughters!!!!!


One of the breakfast places in town makes the most delicious caramel rolls - YUM!


Patty relaxing on the front deck!


And that's a wrap for March!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a great month!!

DrKeppy said...

Love all your March photos!!!

Jill said...

What a great month!