Thursday, April 7, 2022

Beach Bums

It's always nice to wake up to amazing sunrises!!   It was beach day!  Grab the towels, the sunscreen, the umbrella and some snacks and let's head down the beach!  Glenn decided to drag the kayak down too so he could do some fishing and Patty and I wanted a quick ride!  It was NOT so fun pulling it down on the beach though - there are 2 wheels on the back but the sand is deep and it kept tipping so I had to keep looking back to make sure it didn't flip!

 Patty and I looked for glass but hardly found any - but it was a nice walk and we had fun taking pictures!


Glenn gave us rides on the kayak - it's only a one man kayak but you can easily sit on the back for a while!  The ocean was perfect that day!

Picture posing time!

This pelican was fun to watch and we got pretty close before he flew off!

I rarely get pictures of me taken but Patty took this one of me walking along looking for glass!


 It was a fun day with the 4 of us!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Looks perfect - how wonderful!

Sherry said...

Oh man, I've got to visit again. ❤❤
Looks beautiful!!

DrKeppy said...

So much fun! I love how clear the water is!

Jill said...

So beautiful!