Monday, September 16, 2024

Labor Day Weekend

 We had plans to go to Denver for Labor Day Weekend to see a couple of sports events BUT Jill asked if they could come down and of course I said yes, since they had not been down as a family all summer!  Crazy to think that summer was that busy for them but with Aleah having softball games most every weekend and Parker having baseball games, they just didn't make it down!

I was excited to have them and we had a fantastic weekend!  They didn't arrive till later on Friday night as they waited to miss all the traffic - I had the beds ready so they just came in and hit the sack!

Saturday morning everyone slept in and the guys and Aleah decided to go ride the bikes and the razor!  


An assembly line trying to get a lunch and snacks packed for them!!


They had a great time riding - Aleah rode with Papa in the razor!


Here's Parker all decked out in his gear!


While they were gone, we had Jaime come over and we visited a LONG time with her - she also brought over sack after sack of clothes that Kylan didn't want anymore and I think one sack of Rayna's clothes!!  Later, Jill and I sorted a lot of it but most of it Parker had to look at!


Caught these two eating breakfast - I had to laugh as it's not a good picture of either of them as they're usually smiling REALLY nice!!  HA!


Robby and Papa enjoyed a beer or two by the fire one night!  I'm sure Jill and I were doing something equally exciting inside!


Jill helped me with a couple of computer items and Robby really came through - he hadn't been down for so long so ended up updating Glenn's computer since it's pretty old!!  I also wanted Robby to install an update on the navaigation system on our car - what a hassle that turned out to be but Robby perservered and got it all taken care of!!  He's a pro at stuff like that!

While we were gone on Sunday, the kids rode their bikes around the subdivision - this is Aleah!


Yes, Penny was here too - she loves being outdoors and sniffing around the property but is always good about coming back when we call her!  I'm not sure what Aleah was eating here?

To Be Cont'd...

No comments: