Thursday, February 5, 2009

And the hula hoop bites the dust......

I found out this morning what is inside my hula hoop!! As I was doing my morning exercises which includes hula hooping to 2 songs, I could hear a swishing sound from the hula hoop that I hadn't noticed before - of course I have my music up pretty loud so maybe I had just never heard this noise until today!

But I happened to glance at the floor over by the bar stools and it was sprayed with liquid - and about that same time my hula hoop fell to the floor and I realized what had happened! The hula hoop had actually started splitting in two as it was going round and round and whatever type of liquid is inside (hopefully just water) just kept spraying and spraying as it's going round and round! Finally, it actually breaks in two! Gosh, I didn't even make it to the 2nd song!

Guess it's time to buy a new hula hoop!

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

I always thought there was some kind of ball in hula hoops!

How long did you have it?

DrKeppy said...

I agree with Amanda! What kind of hula hoop are YOU using? You should get a prize or something - it's pretty impressive to actually be able to wear out a hula hoop!!

Becky Raymond said...

I think I've had it 2 or 3 years! And I just bought it at Walmart so it's not an expensive one or anything - maybe that's why I wore it out!