Sunday, May 15, 2011

Munchkin Market

It was time again for the Munchkin Market - held every May and October with usually lots of infant and kids toys and clothes!! The place is always packed and sometimes even hard to get around in with all the tables and rooms set up with items!! I always take my big orange bag to put things in and I was sure glad I had it this year!!

Did I make a haul again??? Absolutely!! Take a look............

That's a pile of clothes on the right side, a cute pull toy for Parker, a My Little Pony kit, 4 hardback books, a baggie full of dinosaurs and one full of snakes, a bicycle with training wheels (not pictured!) and a tub full of Pet Shop things!

The deal of the day was a plastic tote just full of Pet Shop supplies - everything you see below to the left of the blue plastic pet shop was in this tub - not only a carrying case and a lit-up stage but 23 baggies full of pet shop accessories!! And the price - $10.00!!


The total I paid for everything was $50.87 - now you just can't find bargains like this every day!!

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

good shopping!!! I want to go there!!

Teri said...

What a deal! Should I send my order with you for next year?