Sunday, May 6, 2012

1 Flower, 2 Fish

The fish story - Glenn FINALLY got to take a Saturday off and he even took the boat out!!  Spinney Reservoir was the destination and it was a perfect day to fish - warm and sunny and no wind till later in the afternoon!!  He caught several but brought the 2 biggest ones home - 20" rainbow trout - and we enjoyed one of them for dinner this evening - yum!!

 The flower story - On my trip to Colorado Springs this last week, I remembered that I had wanted to buy something last year but couldn't find it - and as I was driving to Kohl's the back way, I saw a Family Dollar Store and it reminded me that THAT was the place I was supposed to look for the little flower I wanted - so I stopped - they had it - and I bought it!!!

It's the CUTEST little flower ever because you set it in the sun and it dances!!!  YES, DANCES!!!  You see it's solar powered - and when the sun hits it, it moves back and forth!!  I LOVE IT!!  It sits in my window at work and dances all day long because the sun is there all day long!!

2 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

Ahh now I know how Glenn did on his little fishing trip - yummy and that flower is cute as can be!!

DrKeppy said...

Those are some big fish! And super cute flower - you found that at the dollar store?? Awesome!