Thursday, May 3, 2012

Front Deck Relaxation

I'm excited about our new patio set for the front deck where the hot tub is!!  All we had before were white plastic chairs that blow all over the place when the wind comes up and I needed not only something sturdier, but also a little table to set drinks on!

Because the summer afternoon sun hits THIS deck instead of the deck facing Pikes Peak, this is where we need to sit when we come home from work as it's nice and warm!!  And the bonus about this deck set - it all folds up for nice storage in the garage during winter!

I think I'll be sitting out on this deck tomorrow after work with a glass of wine and a bowl of chips - want to join me?

4 comments:

Jill said...

YES, YES, YES! Can't wait to try it out in person!

Teri said...

I would love to try it out - wish I lived closer!

DrKeppy said...

Me! ME! Pick ME!

Patty Jensen said...

Me too me too!!!