Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Love SQUARE!

My Mothers Day gift from Glenn was setting on the deck when I arrived home today! I could hardly wait to open up those 2 boxes and see my new gift!!! Check it out!!!


Even though all the mugs are not showing, I did get a place setting for 8!  I had wanted the "square" plates and bowls for a long time and when Glenn said he would get them for my Mothers Day gift, I didn't hesitate!!  I checked all the local Walmarts around but the place settings for 4 were not even carried in Denver so I ordered it all online!!

Come over for dinner sometime so I can show off my new dishes!

6 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

I love your new dishes - didn't think I would like the "square" but I do!!!! Enjoy!

Teri said...

I have square too and I just love them! Very pretty.

DrKeppy said...

Love them! They look so fancy!!

ahh bear said...

cute!!! are they corelle?

Becky Raymond said...

Yes Amanda - they are corelle!!

Saju Sara Kurian said...

I have squares too. But plain white. Looks plain..This looks really pretty!!