Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

What an honor it is to be the mother of 3 wonderful daughters who are now mothers' themselves!!  It's always a special time when the 4 of us celebrate together!!

This year I got each of the girls a frame that is entitled either "Big Brother, Little Sister" or Big Sister, Little Brother" with a really neat saying about how the siblings sometimes fight but at the end of the day are still best friends!!  And I even put pictures in the frames so they're all ready to hang!  And yes, the girls loved them!!

 We celebrated by eating lunch together at Red Lobster!!  We ordered so much shrimp that we ended up bringing a lot of it back to the house - but the best part were the drinks!!  Not only is their pina colada fantastic but their berry mango daiquiri was AWESOME!!!  I am trying to figure out what's in it but have just decided I'll have to go back there and WATCH the bartender make it!!  They were delicious!!!

Rayna took a picture of us which isn't the greatest but doesn't matter - it's still a special picture!!


And what did I get for Mothers Day and an early birthday gift????  My "Rollin' With The Flow" hard bound book of my blogs for the last year!!!  I have come to LOVE this annual gift more than anyone can imagine and this is year #4 that I've received it!!  I can't tell you how much fun it is to read back through the previous years and look at the pics I posted!!!  I have all 4 books on my coffee table so they're all within reach......And check out the new color this year - YELLOW!!!  I LOVE IT!!


After the days festivities, Jaime, Jessi and I put on Mama Mia and packaged up pills!!!  Jaime is going on a missions trip to Nicaragua as the pharmacist so all the drugs must be pre-packaged into little bags with labels in Spanish on the outside!!  The trip isn't until August but all of the medical supplies have to be sent out Tuesday!!  She's had a couple of "pill packing" parties but still had about 10,000 pills left and Jessi and I volunteered our services!!  We enjoyed every minute of it as we watched the movie and sang along!!

Thanks girls for a VERY special day - you are all the best!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I love the idea of a pill packaging party with Mama Mia playing - what more could you ask for?

DrKeppy said...

It is ALWAYS a wonderful day when we are all together!!! I love having the best mom EVER! :)