Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Parker and Evan!!

Doesn't look like Parker and Evan, does it?   But they looked so cute and are always so excited to see each other that I just had to snap a picture!!

After Rayna's games, we headed to Ft. Collins for Parker's 3rd birthday party!  We were excited to be there as we're usually in Mexico during his birthday!! 

Jill had a "monster" theme and decorated in blue and purple (Parker's favorite color!!)  I helped Jill set up while Kylan decided to build a cabin out of lincoln logs!

With lots of squiggly eyes around for decorations, Papa had to be silly!!  I think it rather enhances his looks!!

Parker is the hardest to capture when I'm taking pictures!!  I think I took a dozen of him opening presents and this was the best - I definitely need to work on my photo taking of him!!

Parker loved opening his gifts and didn't really care what was in there - he just wanted to open, open, open............  Check out these cute cupcakes that Jill made - the marshmallow has one big eye on the front and they were delicious!!

Evan turned 7 on Tuesday so Papa and I celebrated with him on Sunday afternoon!!  He has let his hair grow out longer and I STILL do a double take every time I look at him - he's SO grown up looking!!  Evan is always very appreciative of every gift so it's fun to watch him open his gifts!

Because Evan is not a cake person, Jessi always asks him what he wants for his birthday - this year it was Oreo Fluff - YUM!!!  If you haven't had this, you're definitely missing out!!

To our February boys - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow they have grown up. I think Parker looks a lot like Kylan! Our babies are not babies anymore :(

DrKeppy said...

Cute pics! We were so glad you came to visit!