Tuesday, June 24, 2014

3 Days................

Closer and closer - I can feel the ending is near! There are no estimates to type, no phone calls to answer as they all go to the buyer now..............reality is starting to set in!

Glenn spent the day at home - he had pulled a hip muscle and was in pain this morning so decided to stay home -I always know when he's really hurting as he NEVER stays home from work!  I did get him in to my massage therapist and he felt much better after getting a massage!

I even went to the doctor today - something I rarely do!  But my ears have this noise that is driving me crazy when it's all silent and when I lie down to sleep, I can feel my pulse pounding in my ear!  I assumed I had a large wax build up but it wasn't that - I have allergies and my ears are not draining properly due to the swelling in my eustachian tubes - a simple fix - get some over the counter Allegra and that should take care of it!  Now that I can do...........and I'll be looking forward to NOT hearing that pounding pulse soon!

We had rain today - lots and lots of rain in W. Pk - it was coming down so heavy that I couldn't even leave work for a while and it was slow going driving home through the rivers of water on the highway!  But oh it smells SO GOOD after these rains!


No comments: