Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last Minute Shopping.........

It was a beautiful morning for a long walk on the beach - sun, sand and waves lapping at your feet!

Glenn headed out to go fishing after our breakfast at the Roadrunner again and the rest of us decided to go shopping!  I found my ornament at the first shop that we stopped at!  And later found a couple of nice t-shirts for Glenn and a ball cap that he picked up later that evening - I had to make sure he really liked it before I bought it!!

One little courtyard had several shops surrounding it and we just had to take pictures!!




Since it was our last day, I chose to once again read under the patio and watch the ocean!

I'm not sure who snapped this picture of me dozing but I did a lot of it during vacation!!

Notice the cat sitting beside my chair - this wasn't a pretty cat and he had the most hoarse meow you can imagine..........needless to say, he wasn't our favorite but we were HIS favorite - he stuck around all week long and the only way to keep him from meowing was to feed him - which of course we did as his meow was driving us crazy!!

One last night to dress up for dinner and I finally remembered to take a picture with the East Monona koozie.........which I will forward on to Patty so she can post it on the school website!!
After dinner, it was time to lug those suitcases out and pack for our morning get away - only it's sure not as hard to just throw everything into the suitcase and not worry about the wrinkles!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds just perfect!

DrKeppy said...

Love that first picture! You look cute with your koozie.