Friday, June 27, 2014

OUR FINAL DAY!!!

It's our LAST day running Mountain Aspen Granite - wow - a long journey of working the last 40 some years and it's about to end...............

Most of our things are packed and home but the final files and personal items will be packed today and just put to the side here as both of us will be here Monday and Tuesday for final paperwork and to finish up things.  It will be my last day to do payroll - my last day of taking client's checks to the bank - the last day of visiting with clients who walk through the door - and the last day I will HAVE to dust and sweep!

Reality hasn't set in yet and I doubt it will for a while - but for today, there is a smile on my face and my brain is secretly saying - YOU'RE RETIRED!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

HOORAY!!!! What an amazing milestone!

Anonymous said...

:)

Teri said...

Can't believe it - enjoy!