Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Glenn Was BUSY.....

while I was at Suite Retreat!!  The rest of the metal for the roof FINALLY arrived and he did get the large pieces put up ALL BY HIMSELF!!!  He amazes me!  There is still some flashing on the roof to finish and some trim but the majority is now done!

 The contractor and crew finished putting up all the trim shingles under the gables and I think it looks really nice!!  (excuse the shadows and blurs on the pictures - I must remember to take pictures in the morning and not the afternoon!)

 My  job today was to pick up trash, small pieces of wood and move many, many boards to the back of the house - in other wards, I was bending up and down picking up stuff!!  The place looks 100% better in the front, even though I still have 2 more areas to do!!

Progress IS being made - slow and steady!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Looks wonderful! I bet you are so excited!

Patty Jensen said...

Oh it looks so awesome!!!

DrKeppy said...

Looking fantastic!!