Sunday, February 1, 2015

Babysitting Aleah and Parker

Bingo and Sequence - those were the 2 favorite games that we played over and over and over.......

Jill had a 2 day seminar at The Broadmoor and Robby had a couple of computer jobs to do down this way so they headed in late Thursday night!  Jill was out the door by 6:45 the next day and of course Aleah was up by 5:45 so the day started early for MOST of us!  Jill and Robby spent Friday night joining friends for dinner and then staying at a hotel.

Papa's pancakes were requested by the kids and not long after that, I bundled up the kids for a walk up to the new house!  Our driveway is extremely icy so it was interesting walking it!  The kids loved checking the house out and I was excited because the windows were going in on Friday!!

Parker has his eyes closed but has such a cute smile!!

 Sometimes I think the kids love to stay with us because of the SNACKS!!!  Their favorite is cut up fruit with marshmallows, served with toothpicks to stab it all with!

 The kids play well together and love digging through the tubs of toys!

 It was much too cold to have our tea party outside so the dining room table had to do!  Goldfish and honey nut cheerios were on the menu!

 Parker had a slight cold so coughed some during the night - but the funny part was listening to him talk in his sleep!!  I don't think I've ever heard a kid who talks so much!!  Several times I woke up thinking he was talking to me!!

Jill got off early on Friday so we headed up to show her the new house and then enjoyed a great dinner together!  Since the kids were watching a show before bedtime, Jill and I decided to play a game of pool, although soon the kids were watching us - I think it took us a 1/2 hour to play a game - we're not very good..............

They ended up spending Saturday night with us too - Aleah is such an early riser that I think I'll be sleeping in a little tomorrow!!  What a great time with everyone!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Such cute pictures! Glad you had a fun time with them! :)

Teri said...

So nice you can do that for them! Wish I lived closer to mine :(