Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Work Day

At Easter, it was decided that Robby, Gary and the 4 kids would head down the following weekend so the guys could help Glenn on the house!  Jessi had a conference and Jill had to work so I would be watching the grand kids!!

They all arrived on Friday afternoon and settled in for the weekend!
 Gary and Robby helped Glenn all day Saturday and they got a lot accomplished!

 The kids and I made a list of all the things they wanted to do which totalled 10 different things!!  We did make it through most of them!!  They loved seeing the new house!

 And they had so much fun playing on the rocks as it was a gorgeous day!!

 I told Aleah (who wakes up very early) that she could NOT start talking to Kenzie in the morning until 6:30 or I would make them take naps!!  And by golly they didn't start talking until 6:30 so we all got a good night's sleep!!

 One of the things they love to do is to play on the pool table - Parker looked so cute in his hat that I just had to take a picture!!

Robby and his kids headed home early Sunday morning - Glenn, Gary and Evan headed out to do some rock hounding and Kenzie and I just stayed at home - my allergies were in crisis mode and I wasn't feeling good at all!  But all in all, one fun weekend!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I think you got the great end of the deal- spending time with the grandkids - how wonderful!

Jill said...

Thanks Mom, the kids had so much fun!