Monday, December 14, 2015

December Get-Togethers

I'm been really lax on my blogging lately but there just hasn't been much to write about!  There's snow and cold and ice - but who wants to hear about that!  I could give you my list of things I've accomplished this past week but that's not all that exciting either..................

But we did have some holiday get togethers this last week!  Tuesday night we had John and Patti over for dinner - Wed night we went to Jan and Jan's for dinner and installed a couple of blinds they had ordered - and Thursday evening I cooked a nice Christmas dinner for a couple of our helpers up at the house! 

Saturday we headed to Co Springs to pick up some cabinets for our laundry room and office - Glenn finished hanging them today and they look great!!  But the most exciting thing on the house is that the granite for the island is DONE!!  And it looks amazing!!

I'm now sanding doors and getting ready to stain them - the garage door was put on today - and Glenn has finished up the kitchen granite so it's ready to install!  We're getting closer.........................

2 comments:

Teri said...

Granite looks great. Bet you are so excited!

DrKeppy said...

LOVE the color you picked out!