Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Cont'd..............

Part of the fun on our Christmas was playing "minute to win it" games which I'll dedicate the next blog to.  But in the meantime the kids kept opening gifts - we decided then that the adults just better wait till after lunch to open theirs as the kids were so excited to open!!

This next picture just might be my favorite picture from Christmas - are those looks precious or what?  They were opening up matching "Frozen" necklaces!

 Gwyn loved the doll she got from Jaime - of course it went right into her mouth but that was to be expected!!

 Jaime got the boys Star Wars lasers - a little deadly to play with in the house but they loved them!!

 Joleen buys for my grand kids and I buy for her grand kids and sometimes it's a real challenge to think up ideas - this year I had the perfect solution!!  BOOKS - every year a book!!  And it was the perfect gift!!

 I ordered IPHONE holders with their pictures on them for the 3 oldest - hopefully they will use them and not have to figure out where they left their phones now!!

 The younger ones received magnetic photos of themselves and with Nana and Papa!

 And when Gwyn got up from her nap, she had a whole pile of presents to open!!  Naturally she was more interested in the wrapping paper than the gift!!  Love this little hat she received!!

Lunch consisted of 2 different kinds of soups and rolls - it was so nice outside that Gary set up a table and chairs out there and the guys and the kids ate outside!  I love it when it snows outside on our Christmas but hey, I'll take the sunshine too!!

The adults opened their gifts in the afternoon while the kids played - Jill had my name and got me a movie (MockingJay 1), a cute flannel shirt, cozy socks and a small speaker for my IPOD or IPHONE that I can take when I travel - it sounds fantastic!!  Glenn got me a devotional book, slippers and a salt and pepper grinder!!  My grab bag gift was 3 candles with the flameless flame that you light up with a remote - wow - can't wait to try them!!

We all ended up at Jaime's that evening for an Italian dinner - it was delicious and for dessert we had birthday cake for Gary's birthday - but more on that in the final Christmas blog!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like soooo much fun!

DrKeppy said...

Gosh I absolutely love that picture of the girls too!! Just precious! It was a wonderful day together! They keep getting better and better (how is that even possible??!)