Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Back To Mountain Living

It didn't take long to get back into the swing of things in Colorado:  an evening get together with the choir girls - 2 nites of eating out with friends - tax appointment - working on Medicare (yes, Glenn starts this on May 1st!!!) - taking the truck in for some safety recalls - a dentist appointment for me - a massage - installing a set of blinds - a blind appointment for Glenn on a business...................life does get busy!

When we took the truck down to get worked on, I told Glenn we had to stop at Kohl's as I was hoping they still had a few winter coats marked down - I really needed a new coat!  And they did!!  I found one that was super warm and fit well!!

 Of course the best part of Kohl's is seeing how much you save!!  I not only had a $5.00 coupon but a 30% off!  Can't beat that!!


1 comment:

Teri said...

We are thinking spring coats here :) But it looks great and very warm.