Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Homeward Bound

I bet you're expecting to see one last picture of the ocean - but that didn't happen - besides packing up and saying goodbye to the neighbors, I completely forgot!!  But as we were leaving, the wild donkeys that I'd heard on the beach earlier were right by our little road so I snapped a picture since the little one was so cute!  Cows grazing on the beach and wild donkeys strolling on the beach - what a place!!

Our quick drive (45 minutes) back to San Jose Cabo was uneventful except for the hugely swollen dead cow just off the highway and lots of black tire marks - that's why you don't drive at night in Mexico - too many animals on the roads!!

Cabo really needs to add on to their airport - it was just packed and I stood in line for 1/2 hour just to get lunch!  Our flight home was great - the plane was packed, all but the seat next to me!!!  How did I get so lucky???

Jaime picked us up and we spent the night at their house, and then headed over to Jessi's early Monday morning to see them before we headed home!  It's always good to get home!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds so wonderful! Glad you are home safe and sound.

Jill said...

What a great trip. SO glad it turned out amazing for you guys! Glad you are home safe!