Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Cousin Evening

Has it really been 10 years since I've seen my cousin Cheryl?  Yes it has - so I was excited when Gary and Adrianne called and invited us down for dinner as Cheryl had flown in from Missouri and was spending some time in Colorado before she moved back to California!

Cheryl hasn't changed a bit and we enjoyed catching up with some wine and appetizers!

 Gary and Adrianne always feed us well when we're there and this time was no exception!!  Gary even baked a peach pie as the last time we were down I had told him that peach was my favorite!!

 What a fun evening catching up with the "cousins"!!!


2 comments:

Teri said...

How nice you get to see them. I can't count the years it has been since I have seen her!

Craig in Iowa said...

How fun! I haven't seen Cheryl in years, I'm thinking Grandma Grans funeral maybe?? Glad you posted some photos.