Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fun At The North Pole

Jill and the kids headed down our birthday week to stay for 3 nights and to celebrate our birthdays!  Aleah and Parker had never been to the North Pole in Cascade so we headed there one day!  I'm proud to say I got in FREE as I'm over 60!

We got there right at opening time and the line wasn't long at all to get in!  In fact, it wasn't super busy all day so the kids got to ride and ride and ride!!!

The kids were the first in to see Santa Claus!!


The famous ice pole - I STILL remember that from when I was a little girl!

No reindeer this year - but plenty of regular deer!!  Parker wasn't too thrilled to feed them!

But Aleah got right in there and fed them!

I love this big polar bear - a great photo place!

We had packed a picnic lunch so ate around noon and then continued to ride!  Also we saw the magic show which was surprisingly very good!!

I took this picture to show Rayna as it was her favorite ride when she was little!


Of course I love all the Christmas statues and the music playing - even though it's July, it always gets me in the mood for Christmas!

And if you're wondering how far off Christmas is, then just look at this!

The famous sleigh that we always take pictures at!!  This year was no exception!

Aleah and Parker thoroughly enjoyed the North Pole - I have a feeling they'll want to go back next year!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I can barely remember it - looks like fun!

Jill said...

It was a great day! So glad you were there with us!